Are you looking for a quality education which prepares you for the real world? RCC offers it. Rockland Community College (RCC) is a community college in Suffern, New York. This college was established in 1959. Rockland Community College (RCC) offers 51 programs and offers associate degrees and certificates. Besides that, Rockland Community College (RCC) also provides RCC Webadvisor. This webadvisor gives the students, staff, and the community access to databases of Rockland Community College (RCC). Of course, this webadvisor is very useful and give many benefits.
Webadvisor RCC is a web interface which allows the students, staff, and the community of Rockland Community College (RCC) to access information that contained in the administrative database used by the institution. For basic functions like searching for a schedule, class, books, etc. By the way, how to search for classes by using this webadvisor? If you are part of Rockland Community College (RCC) and want to look for class, so you are able to follow these steps below.
- At the first step, you have to click on the link ‘WebAdvisor’ that provided on the page of Webadvisor. Or you are able also to click on the Quick Links menu and then you have to click on the WebAdvisor link.
- The second step, you have to click on ‘Guest and Prospective Students’ button. For this case, you to do not need to log in to see the course listings.
- After that, you have to click on ‘Search for Sections’ link which located in the ‘Search for Sections’ area.
- The next step, you have to click on the ‘Term’ drop down menu, then please select the desired term (For example: Spring 2018).
- Then you are able to select the class which you are looking under ‘Subjects’, ‘Course Levels’, ‘Course Number’, and/or ‘Section’.
- The last, you just need to click the ‘Submit’ button for a listing of classes.
Well, the text above is some step for you in searching for class. We think it is very easy way. But, if you get difficult when you are looking for class, so we suggest you to ask a help from Rockland Community College (RCC). This webAdvisor accounts are available for all active students and employees. If you are a student of Rockland Community College (RCC), you have to know that your account has been pre-activated. Now, all you need to do is change your password. Here, you are able to click the ‘Password Help’ link which located on the bottom. This webAdvisor of Rockland Community College (RCC) and RCC email accounts are going to share the same username and password information. In this case, you have to change your password because it is going to affect those systems. However, an email account does not need to be activated in order to use WebAdvisor. Rockland Community College Email Service is also available for all active students and employees. If you need information about user guideline, so you are able to check Rockland Community College Computer Network Users Policy. There you are going to get the information you need.