STCC Webadvisor is an online tool for the students, faculty, and staff of Springfield Technical Community College. If you are a student of STCC (Springfield Technical Community College), you are able to use this STCC Webadvisor to view your grades, register for class, view your class schedules, and financial information.
This online service is where the students are able to register for the courses and make changes to their schedules. When you are going to login STCC Webadvisor, so your WebAdvisor account is going to be used to log into campus computers and printers on campus. Besides that, as a student, you are able also to set up a payment plan, waive the health insurance, and request a parking or bus pass on STCC WebAdvisor.
For the faculty and Staff of STCC (Springfield Technical Community College), with this STCC Webadvisor, they are able to verify class attendance, submit early warnings and student grades, view class rosters and schedules, assist their advisees. In other hand, you have to know that Maintenance requests and budget reviews is able also to be accessed through STCC WebAdvisor.
HOW TO LOG INTO STCC WEBADVISOR:
- Firstly, you have to select Log In on the page of STCC WebAdvisor.
- After that, you have to type in your Username or user ID and your password.
- In this case, if this is the first time you log in STCC Webadvisor, so you are going to be prompted to create a new password. You have to know that the default password contains of STCC Student ID.
- Now, you are able to change your first password.
For note: Please remember to keep this information, safe and always log out once complete (do not use browsers back icon).
Please note the following WebAdvisor information:
- The Springfield Technical Community College reserves the right to make changes to class schedules and faculty and room assignments. It is advisable to view your schedule just prior to the beginning of the semester to make sure that you have the most up-to-date information about your classes.
- Please click on STCC WebAdvisor Q & A (to the left) for instructions.
- Name changes must be requested through the Registrars Office.
- Immediately, you are going to be prompted to change your password for security reasons. When you do it, you have to use the same username or user ID which was originally issued to you.
- Due to system maintenance activities, occasionally STCC WebAdvisor might be unavailable. When you get this issue, usually there is going to be a message on the page of STCC Webadvisor login.
- If you have already resetted your password through “What’s my password” and “Reset my Password” in STCC WebAdvisor and do not receive an email with your password within 24 hours, so you do not worry about that because you are able to ask a help by calling the IT Help Desk at 413-755-4016. They are available on Monday – Friday at 8:00am to 7:00pm.