CTC WebAdvisor is an online resource for the students, faculty and staff of Central Texas College (CTC) to access and manage their account information. If you are a new student of Central Texas College (CTC) and looking for the information related CTC WebAdvisor, in the text below, you are able to read the WebAdvisor Technical Assistance.
- First Time Users
- Your first user id is the letter ‘c’ (lowercase) + your 7 digit CTC ID.(For Example: c7123456.
- Your first password is going to be your date of birth.
- You are going to be brought to a screen which is going to state that your password has expired.For this case, you have to create your new password. In creating a password, you have to create a password which contains letters and numbers between 6-9 characters, then you do not use the names of people or a password which has used before for WebAdvisor access. It is important for you to always refresh the page while creating a new password. You are able also to delete your browser cookies, history, and cache.
- Password/Account Reset
- On the main menu page, you have to click on “What’s My Password?” it exactly located in the top right hand corner.
- Then you have to select “I don’t remember: Reset my password”.
- After that, it is going to bring you where you have to enter your last name and social security number or CTC ID. Submit.
- The last, you have to select the email to have the password sent to.
- Retrieving a temporary password and uploading a new password.
- Please make sure that you have already checked it not only on your inbox, but the other parts of your mail such as spam, junk, drafts, and trash for delivery confirmation.
- You should use the Internet Explorer or Firefox once you are resetting your password.
- After you have already received your temporary password, then you are able to click on the “log in” tab.
- Please enter your user id (the letter ‘c’ (lowercase) + your CTC ID).
- Then, you have to enter the password which delivered to your inbox.
- Afterwards, you are going to receive a message that your password has expired. Now, you have to enter a new password which you have not used in the past that is 6-9 characters long and contains both letters and numbers.
- WebAdvisor User ID Lookup
- On the main menu page, you have to click on “WebAdvisor User ID Lookup”.
- Then, you have to enter your last name as suit as in your CTC ID, CTC records, your birth date, and your social security number.
- Note: Your CTC ID is the first 7 digits on your student ID card.
- WebAdvisor Help
For access or log in problems, you are able to call at (254) 526-1637 or (800) 792-3348 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then, if you are receiving a registration error message, please refer to Academic Advising to determine your appropriate contact for assistance.