Fairleigh Dickinson University is the biggest private university in New Jersey. This university is not for profit, nonsectarian, and multicampus institution. This university was founded in 1942 and achieved four-year status in 1948 and approval as a University in 1956. FDU has more than 100 undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Those include doctoral programs in pharmacy, nursing practice, school psychology and clinical psychology; and an AACSB-accredited business school.
FDU uses WebAdvisor that can be used by students to check their schedules, register for classes, check their financial information, check their financial aid, view and print their transcript and many other benefits. So, by the existence of this application, you are able to see those things without having to come to campus, just by sitting at your home or wherever and whenever you are, you can access those things in your device as long as there is internet connection. To use WebAdvisor, you have to set up it first. To set up your WebAdvisor account, the first thing that you have to do is to create an FDU WebMail account. The tutorial of making FDU WebMail account can be found in the site of Fairleigh Dickinson University. After you create an FDU WebMail, follow the steps below.
- If you have created your email account, then you will get an email in 2 business days with a login and temporary pin to access WebAdvisor.
- Now, open a web browser and navigate to https://webadvisor.fdu.edu/; or you can also use the FDU home page http://www.fdu.edu and arrow down at Web Shortcuts.
- After that, click on Log In. If this is your first time log in, you will be asked to change the temporary pin number to a permanent password. This must be done for security reasons. You have to make sure that you supply a hint.
- Then, choose Continuing Education.
- And now, choose Grades. You are able to print a student transcript.
If you forget your information, you are able to reset your information. To do that, you have to click on Account Information which you can find at the bottom on your screen. Then, click on either What’s my User ID? or What’s my password?. Then, fill out the form and then do not forget to press Submit.
When you access WebAdvisor, you have to note that there are some times where it can’t be accessed because of maintenance. WebAdvisor can be available between the hours of 3:00 am and 11:00 pm. During priority registration periods, the system can be accessed between the hours of 8:00 am and 11:00 pm. If you meet any problem when you are accessing WebAdvisor related to technical issues, you are able to send an email to email@example.com. Then, you will get a response shortly. If you need some contact information, in the right side of the WebAdvisor homepage, you can click on Contact Us. By clicking that, you will see a lot of contacts for University wide contacts, Metropolitan Campus, Florham Campus, Vancouver Campus, Wroxton College and Web Technologies.