Nowadays, where technology can make people’s life easier, a lot of institutions uses technology to make anything simple. In College, there is WebAdvisor which is an application that can help students to be able to access their grades, their financial aid, their financial information, their schedules, registering class, to look up their academic adviser, to connect to the National Student Clearinghouse to order Proof of Enrollment, to look up your transfer credits, to check on the processing of your transcript request, and to review your degree requirements. Middlesex County College is one of the colleges which use this application. What is webadvisor and how to use it?
To be able to use WebAdvisor, you need to log in first. How to log in to WebAdvisor? Follow the instructions below.
- First, you have to visit the myMCC page of the college site. Here is the link https://www.middlesexcc.edu/mymcc.
- After that, you need to click on the WebAdvisor App.
- Now, click on the Log In box which you can find at the upper right of the WebAdvisor page.
- In this step, you have to enter your User ID and Password. In case you do not know your Log In ID and password, you need to bring photo ID to the office of the Registrar and they will help you. You have to note that log in and password information cannot be given out by phone.
If you have logged into WebAdvisor, click on the blue Students link. As mentioned earlier that you are able to register for classes through WebAdvisor. Then, how to do that? You will discover everything that you need on the left of the screen under Registration. You are able to Search for Classes, Register, Add or Drop Classes. If you finished, make sure that you check your Office365 E-mail for confirmation of your registration, add or drop. You have to note that you will not be sent a schedule or invoice if you register on the web. Now, go to My Class Schedule that you can find under Registrar Services to print a copy of your schedule. If you want to print a copy of your tuition charges, you can go to Account Summary by Term which you can find under Financial Profile.Then, you surely need to pay your tuition. So, how to pay tuition? Follow the two simple instructions below.
- The first thing that you have to do is to click on Financial Aid Self Service and select Make a Payment.
- After that, you have to pay your tuition in full when you pay on the web. You may use MasterCard, VISA, or Discover. If you want to print a copy of your account, you have to click on Financial Profile and select Account Summary by Term.
Then, how to get your grades? First, click on My Grades and click in the check box for the semester that you want to check. After that, hit Submit and the grades for the semester that you chose will display.