WebAdvisor in an online academic management system of Ohlone. This is available for free for all current students of Ohlone. Students can access WebAdvisor 24 hours a day everyday. But, there will be a short period of downtime for maintenance as needed. What can we do with WebAdvisor?
- Check registration holds
- See the most up to date class schedule for the current term
- Register for classes
- Pre-select preferred classes before registration begins
- Waitlist for full classes
- Drop and Withdraw from classes
- See grades and GPA
- See placement test scores
- See account activity and make payments
- See and Print unofficial transcript
- Request official transcripts and enrollment verifications
- Update contact information such as phone number and address
- Check financial aid status and many more.
The class schedule can be viewed by you without a Webadvisor account. You can do that by choosing the Class Schedule option on the homepage of the site or the Search for Classes option on the WebAdvisor main menu. However, if you want to use all other WebAdvisor features, you have to create an account and be able to log in. So, how to create a WebAdvisor account? Follow the steps below.
- First, you have to complete your application and receive an Ohlone confirmation email with your student ID. Then, choose WebAdvisor or go to the link which can be find at the top of the Ohlone homepage.
- Next, select the Sign Up for WebAdvisor access from the options listed on the left side of the WebAdvisor Main Menu.
- Now, choose the Create Your Ohlone Account option in the first paragraph.
- Then, in the ID box, you have to enter your Ohlone Student ID number which is followed by your first and last name, birthday and also zip code. If you get an invalid data error, you are able to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or you are also able to call (510) 659-6100 for asking help. When you contact Admissions, you need to provide the information that you entered on the form.
- In this step, you have to make a unique security question and answer. You have to make sure that your security question and answer are memorable and permanent. Then, you will also be asked to make your password. You have to note that your password must be between 8 to 16 characters. After you make password, then you will see your username. Then, you will be able to log in to your WebAdvisor account.
Then, the question is, how to log in to my WebAdvisor account? It is very easy. You just have to go to WebAdvisor link which you can find on the Ohlone home page. Then, choose the Students option that you can find on the right. After that, you have to enter your username and the password that you created. Make sure that you create a unique password but easy for you to remember so that you can log in easily. However, if then you forget your password, you are able to retrieve it.