Santa Ana College (SAC) is the best college for everyone who want to do career training, university transfer preparation, and personal development. Reputation for excellence is owned by this college. Besides, this college is also ranked a state leader for the number of students who transfer each year to a university. When it comes to career preparation in fields which are in high demand like fire technology and nursing, this college is a top-of-mind choice. Even if you are looking to upgrade your current skills, they are able to assist with that as well.
Same as other college, Santa Ana College also uses Webadvisor to make the students easy in accessing their needs like seeing grades, doing payment, doing registration, requesting transcripts, finding financial aid information, personal profile update, and many others. If you are new students in Santa Ana College and you are new in using Webadvisor, it may be a little bit puzzled. But, you do not need to be worried because by coming here, it is your best choice. We are going to share some tutorials how to use Webadvisor. First, to use Webadvisor, you need to log in. Follow the instructions below to log in to WebAdvisor.
- First, click Log In button in the homepage of SAC Webadvisor.
- Then, enter your Webadvisor ID in the User ID field and your birth date in password field as MMDDYY and then click SUBMIT.
- After that, you will be prompted to change your password. Fill in the required fields and do not forget to click SUBMIT button.
- If you have logged in, you will be brought back to the WebAdvisor home page. The thing that you need to do is to click on the Students button to access the students menu.
- Now, you can access Students menu links.
Now, let’s learn how to register for a class section.
- First, click the Register for Classes link in the Students Menu.
- Reading the notice and then click the Search and Register link.
- After that, look for your class in the Search for Sections screen by choosing the Term, Location, Class Subject, and Course Number that you would like to search for. Do not forget to click SUBMIT button.
- Now, choose a class from the Results screen by clicking the check box in the Select column beside the class that you would like to place in your RegistrationShopping Cart. Then, click SUBMIT button.
- In your Registration Shopping Cart, the Preferred Sections area will show the class section that you have placed in the Shopping Cart. Register for a class by choosing REGISTER from the Action drop-down menu and then click SUBMIT.
- The Registration Results screen will show the status of your registration transaction.
Well, it is very easy to use WebAdvisor. If you face any problems when you are using WebAdvisor, you are able to contact WebAdvisor by clicking Contact Us menu in the WebAdvisor home page and then click a link to get a help.