Southwestern College provides SWC Webadvisor for all part of Southwestern College (SWC) including the students, faculty, employees, vendor and prospective students. SWC Webadvsior is an online access to view SWC’s database.
By using this Webadvisor, as the student, you are able to use SWC Webadvisor to check your assignments, view your attendance, view open or closed class lists, receive the important registration information, register for classes, look for the information related Southwestern College (SWC) and more. As the faculty, you are able to use SWC Webadvisor to submit your grades, view class rosters, register, look for the information related Southwestern College (SWC) and more. Then, as the employee, you are able to use SWC Webadvisor to view the payroll information, track vacation or sick leave, register advice (as advisor), download tax information, view the information related Southwestern College (SWC) and more.
This SWC WebAdvisor is available on Monday through Sunday from 5:00 am to 12:00 midnight. Sometime the system maintenance occurs on Monday throughSunday from 12:00 midnight to 5:00 am. If you want to login SWC Webadvisor, firstly you should create MySWC account. So, please create your MySWC account, then you are able to login. By the way, how to create MySWC account? If you are a new student and want to create MySWC account, so you are able to read this information below.
BEFORE YOU START:
- You have to ensure that your personal email is accessible and you are able to check your messages now.
- You have to ensure that you have your mobile phone with you (if you have one) and text messaging is working.
- If you need help, look for the ? icon, then click or tap on it for more information.
- Please go to sso.swccd.edu and enter your username. For students: your username is your WebAdvisor ID (example: js1234567). After that, you are able to enter your password. Usually, you will get user ID and the temporary password. Then, you have to change your temporary password to a new password so that there is no body people can know about your password.
- Enter your new password. In this step, you have to reenter your new password. Please click the “Set Password” button. When you see “Password Successfully Set,” now you just need to click the “Continue” button.
- Enter your mobile phone number. If you do not have a mobile phone or your phone number does not accept text messages, so you are able to click the “cannot receive text messages” circle and then click the “Skip” button. Click the “Continue” button, if you have one mobile phone number, you are going to receive text message which containing a Verification Code.
- Please verify your mobile phone number. To do it, you have to enter the Verification Code that was sent to your phone. Click the “Continue” button and when you see “MySWC Action Successful,” click the “Continue” button.
- Enter your email address. Then you are going to receive an email message containing a Verification Code.
- Please verify Email Address by enter the Verification Code that was sent to your email. Click the “Continue” button. Then click the “Continue” button once the verification was successful.