VVC Webadvisor is an online access which specially designed for the students, faculty and employees of VVC (Victor Valley College). Of course, this VVC Webadvisor is available freely. For walk in support, this VVC Webadvisor is available on Monday from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm and on Tuesday – Friday from 7:45 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
If you want to login this VVC Webadvisor, you must have an account of VVC Webadvisor. In this case, if you do not create your VVC Webadvisor account, so you have to create it now. After you create an account of VVC Webadvisor, then you are going to have your username and password. When you want to login your account of VVC Webadvisor, you have to enter your username and password correctly so that you are able to access your account successfully. If you enter your username or password incorrectly, so you cannot access your VVC Webadvisor account. To more know detail the way to login VVC Webadvisor, we suggest you to read its way in the page of VVC (Victor Valley College) Webadvisor. There is the way to login Webadvisor of VVC (Victor Valley College). In the text below, you are able to read the WebAdvisor Technical Assistance.
NEW TO VVC WEBADVISOR
- Please click on “What’s my User ID?” (The last line of the WebAdvisor Main Menu).
- Then, you have to enter your last name and Social Security Number or Student ID. Next, you have to click “Submit”
- Usually your first or temporary password is based on your birthday. It consists of the first three letters of the month with only the first letter capitalized, followed by the two digit day and four digit year. For example: your birthday is 11/18/91, so you are going to have a password of Nov181991.
- After that, you have to enter your temporary password, and then click “Submit”.
- Immediately, a ‘change password’ screen is going to display, so now you have to change your temporary password.
- Please enter your username or user ID.
- Then, you are able to enter your new password, according to the instructions at the top of the screen. Your new password should be 6-9 characters in length and must include both letters and numbers.
- The next step, you have to confirm your new password by typing it again in the next field.
- Please enter a password hint (This is optional, but it recommended for you), then click “Submit”.
- Now, you are able to click on the blue “Students” menu bar, and then please select the appropriate link.
In this case, if you have problem in logging VVC Webadvisor or other problems related VVC Webadvisor, so you are able to call the WebAdvisor Service Desk at (760) 245-4271. For phone support, this VVC Webadvisor is also available on Monday from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm and on Tuesday – Friday from 7:45 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Or you are able also to come in person to the Help Desk at the Advanced Technology Center (ATC) Building 21.