Same as other community colleges, Wake Tech Community College also uses Webadvisor to make students and faculty easy to access anything related to campus. Have you used WebAdvisor before? Or even you have never heard about WebAdvisor? Well, in this article we are going to explain about it briefly.
Webadvisor is a web-based tool which is comprehensive and it permits you to access a lot of services without having to come to campus. The existence of WebAdvisor make your life campus is so easy. So, what can we do by using WebAdvisor? There are several nice features of WebAdvisor that will permit you to:
- see your account summary and detail and pay online
- look for classes by time, location, day and instructor
- check course availability in real-time
- see course descriptions
- check your financial aid status
- check your grades
- request a change in your address or phone number
Now, let’s find out how to activate Wake Tech Student Account. First, you have to go to www.waketech.edu. Then, you will see that Wake Tech homepage comes up. Now, click on MyWaketech in the upper right corner. If the window comes up, click on Activate My Account which you can find on the top left side of the page. Then, you will be provided with a list of information which you have to be proceed. You are able to follow the provided instructions to retrieve them if you are missing any of the items. Then, click on Activate Account in the bottom right corner. Then, read the instructions provided and enter the requested information. Do not forget to click Submit button when you finish. Then, how to add or drop a class? Follow the steps below.
- First, you have to go to waketech.edu.
- Then, click the Log In button that you can find in the top right corner.
- After that, select WebAdvisor from the list.
- Click on Current Curriculum Students.
- Now, click the Log-In button and then enter your username and password.
- Do not forget to click Submit.
- You will see a heading that reads Registration on the right side of the page.
- Then, click on Register for Sections which is located under the Registration heading.
- You will click the options which reads Search and Register for Sections.
- In this step, you have to enter the Term, Subject, and Course number only on the search screen and then click Submit.
- Your Sections Selections Results page will come up.
- Now, locate the section that you want to register for and put a check mark in the box.
- When you finish, click on Submit button.
- The Register and Drop Sections page will come up.
- Choose Register in the actions box and then click Submit.
- Your Section Selections Results page will come up.
- In the preferred sections area at the top of the page, choose Register for the sections that you want to add. If you want to drop a class and replace it with another class, you have to do it at the same time for tuition purposes.
- Your Registration Results page will come up and then click Okay to return to the main menu.
That’s all the tutorials of using Webadvisor. Hopefully, you are able to follow it carefully.